Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving - November 2013

November was a great month for our family.

I was lucky to have my brother, Jamie, come from South Florida for a visit
and also, my mother-in-law, Laura, also from South Florida came for a visit also.

The turkey and all the fixings were great as well as I got a belated birthday cake from Laura.
She makes my favorite which is


Coconut !




Also, I made fudge for my brother (his favorite) and below is a pic of it cooking........


Later on Laura had a recipe for some outrageous drink:  rum, pineapple juice, cherries & the juice and caramel.........it was awesome!


We had such a good time.

My brother got a little 'cold' though when one of the nights out in our RV, it was 21 degrees and he ran out of propane - oops -

Anyway, I hope that your Holiday was as good as ours and we are looking forward to Christmas !

Happy future Holiday!

See ya later on,


No comments:

Post a Comment