Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lunch & Hat Party - December 2013

My mother-in-law and I decided to invite all of my husbands aunts who live locally in Soperton to come over for a lunch and a hat party.  I gathered up some hats, and some decorations and a few glue guns and away we went. First though we had a great lunch!  (Okay, the silly sign was MY idea)



But, the lunch was awesome............


And after that we sent the ladies outside so we could clear the table and set up for the decorating.


With glue guns and decorations at hand - it began - and Laura and I had to choose a winner amongst these awesome ladies.


As you can from the pictures below it was a fierce competition:

Sula -


Diane -

Priscilla - 


Laura - 


Me -


And the winner is - Martha -


I think everyone had a great time. I know Laura and I did !

See ya all later...........





No comments:

Post a Comment