Friday, December 14, 2012

My 60th birthday present - 11-20-2012

I told the hubby that I wanted something "BIG" for my 60th birthday. Never had a big gift and I wanted something special.

He asked what I wanted (BIG mistake) and so I told him " I want a pool. "  SO, guess what?

I got it.  Here are some pics of the stages of delivery & set up of our new saltwater, fiberglass pool:





As you can see in the picture above, it was a tight fit between our trees.


The picture above shows that the pool is off the flatbed and now the crane has it hooked up to place in the yard.



Now the pool is in place. They start to fill in the sides with sane. I will it up with some water & they fill in with some sand. All this done until pool is completely full.



Pool ready and dirt ready, now it will get formed up and the concrete Kool-Deck will be poured.




Concrete deck is being poured, then the color goes on.



Color is on and when it hardens, the plastic comes out of the pool. We continue to fill up and then the pumps get hooked up.


Finally it is done!  Now if only it weren't 60 degrees IN the pool and 45 degrees in my yard.
Dang............guess it'll be late spring before we can get in it  ! !

See ya'll later ----  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ---

I doubt I'll be posting before the new year..........as I have lots of company for the Holidays ! ! !


No comments:

Post a Comment