Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas - December 2012



Hi Friends & Family,

This is my last post of 2012.  It has been a good year for the Phillips/Thorpe household.

My mom is still with us and hanging in there even with all her medical problems.

Jeff got a great job with great benefits.

But most of all - we are all healthy and happy - living here in Georgia.
Life IS good !

We had family & friends visit over the Christmas Holiday. My mother in-law brought her friend Sandy and we all had a great time shopping and getting our manicures & pedicures for the Holiday!

My brother, Jamie, came up from south Florida also - it was great to see him again........




Jeff was in the kitchen tending to our 21 lb turkey. It was huge and turned out perfect.


Below is a picture of my brother, my mom and myself.  Most of the time they were here the temps were in the 20's at night and 40's during the day.  Great Holiday weather !!


I hope everyone had as good a Holiday as we did and from our family to yours we wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and wealthy New Year .................

See ya'll later,

Jody & Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment