Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunnyside ATV Park, Wren, GA - June 2012




My mother-in-law, Laura, came to see us mid June and we took her to the ATV park in Wren, GA about 2 hours north of us. I had already at this point broken my scaphoid in my right hand but didn't know it - doc thought I just had a sprain - so I was in this splint/cast like thing.

We are loaded up and ready to hit the trails!


Laura had NO problem hitting the big hills - as you can see from the picture below.



The chalk mine is currently still in use and is open only on weekends at $20 a head, but you can stay as late as sunset.


This is a pretty large ATV park and we had lot of run riding it - even though I could not drive and had to ride with Jeff due to my hand situation.





We all had a great time and hope to get back some time. It might be a while for me though!

See ya'll soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment