Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lucky us - visitors again !



My friend, Al, from South Miami, FL came to visit for a few days on his way north to South Carolina. We have been friends about 25 years!




My friend, Sherry, came to visit for a few weeks. Originally we met in South Florida and we've been friends about 30 years. She recently moved to Asheville, NC to be near her daughter.



Of course, in the picture below, are my new pups. Ginger on the right and Scruffy on the left.
They are adorable and are still proving to be worth the work! Love em!



My friends, Al and Sherry are both relaxing in front of the TV. Two ole' cripples it appears! One has a bad knee and the other has his ankle on ice!! Al had surgery last year and the ankle sorta swelled up on him......







I talked Sherry into making me a coconut cream cake (my favorite) This job is usually my mother-in-laws task, but she isn't visiting till September and I couldn't wait that long.........






See ya'll soon, we hope !







No comments:

Post a Comment