Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I think the best part of the Holidays is getting to see your family.

My niece, Saleena, had a talent show through her school. It was so much fun seeing all the kids do their thing. She is in a baton squad and they were pretty awesome !




My brother, Jamie, and my nephew, Jarrod, came from South Florida to visit with us for a week or so.




My little ones, Scruffy (on the left) and Ginger (on the right) were being so sweet just posing in front of the Christmas tree.





One day whilst company was waiting for supper, I decided to make them a 5 lb meatloaf. What a job that was. It turned out great though.






As you can see from the pictures below we are feasting to our hearts content.






Below is a picture of my brother, mom and Jeff enjoying the meal.





It was a great visit and you never know when we can all get together again.

We hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous New Year !


I guess we will be communicating again in the year 2012........


Bye for now........














No comments:

Post a Comment