Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Family comes a calling........

As most of you know, my mom lives with Jeff and I now. This is a picture of her with her little doggie GiGi and me kneeling beside her.


This past week my mother-in-law, Laura, was here for a visit and below is a picture of her with my mom.



We went into town for a pageant that my husband's niece had her daughter in and I tagged along for the ride. My mother-in-law and my husbands Aunt Sula are in the picture below.




This lovely little pageant beauty is Saleena, she is the daughter of Dennis & Peggy. Peggy is my husband's cousin. Isn't she looking awesome?





This picture below is the family showing the 4th runner up trophy and crown that Miss Saleena won.





The beautiful young lady below is also a daughter of one of my husband's cousins. She is the daughter of Joey and Tammy. She is the lovely Miss Kelsey and she also took 4th runner up in her age group.


Take care everyone and we'll post again soon !










No comments:

Post a Comment