Monday, May 23, 2011

Current goings on in Georgia

My little Scruffy is definitely the smart one......... and.......



Everyone thinks that Ginger is the cute one......and okay, they are accurate........







This is what my little 'angels' do best - lounge on the couch - together.







I needed more storage in the laundry room so we put three cabinets up top and three cabinets below and got a counter top. Moved the electrical switch between the two cabinet sections so we can have power. Now I have a place to fold my clothes and start doing my stained glass projects again which I really miss. I have had my stained glass stuff in storage about one and a half years now !






Practically no cell phone service here in our neck of the woods, so we had to get a repeater and an antenna to help boost our bars on the phones. Still NO bars, but at least we can now get a call inside the house and not loose the connection. The cost was ridiculous but at least now they work !

See ya down the road my friends .......







No comments:

Post a Comment