Tuesday, December 28, 2010

South Fla to see family !

We are here in Plantation, Florida for the Christmas Holiday. Look at our awesome Christmas tree......



My friend, Sherry, stopped by for a visit. We've been friends over 30 years!



Here is a picture of my mom, who is a little laid back today, enjoying a football game probably with her little doggie, GiGi.....


Below is a picture of Jeff and his mom, Laura. She is hosting this shin-dig and we are staying with her during our time here.



The picture here is of myself and my son, Larry. He still lives in Plantation and it was nice to see him again. (They grow up so fast)



As you can see in this picture below Jeff is carving up the ham and will start on the turkey next.





This picture below is of my mother-in-law again (Laura) and her boyfriend, Izzy.





And this goofy pic below is of my nephew, Jarrod, and his dad (my brother), Jamie. They are the trouble-makers in the family.
Missing is my niece, Chelsea, who is away at college in Tampa. She will join us in a few days though.


See ya down the road !







No comments:

Post a Comment